Online Appointment Booking
Welcome to Arbour Family Medical Centre’s Online Appointment Booking Portal.
Patients are seen by appointment only. Patients will be billed for missed appointments without 24 hours' notice of cancellation.
Due to increased demand for "same day" appointments for urgent care, the wait time for routine appointments have increased. Please allow approximately 2 - 4 weeks for routine appointments for issues such as renewal of prescriptions and blood pressure checks. Please allow 2 - 6 months for a routine physical. Wait times depend on each individual doctor.
You must provide a valid Health Card at the time of your visit. Please bring a list of medications to each appointment.
About Online Appointment Booking
Our online appointment booking system is a pilot project, and only certain doctors are available to book with at this time.
Please note: Patients are seen by appointment only. Patients will be billed for missed appointments without 24 hours' notice of cancellation.You must provide a valid Health Card at the time of your visit.
In Order To Book An Appointment Online
- You must be a patient of Arbour Family Medical Centre
- You must be a patient with the doctor you are trying to book with.
- The doctors are offering limited appointment types at this time, but this may expand over the next few months to include additional appointment types.
- Have your health card number and date of birth ready before proceeding.
- Please note that only specific appointment types can be booked online. If the appointment type you are looking for is not listed, please call the office to speak to a receptionist to book your appointment.
Click “Book an Appointment” to get started.
Proud Partners of the Guelph Family Health Team.
Arbour Family Medical Centre offers comprehensive health care services for the whole family.