Workplace Harassment and Violence
- We value our team and patients and treat them with respect and dignity.
- We believe in treating people the way we all want to be treated.
- We will nurture an environment in which everyone feels included, valued and appreciated.
- All forms of harassment are offensive and in many cases it intimidates others. Violence toward any patient, staff member, or member of the community will not be tolerated within our office.
- Individuals behaving in an aggressive verbal or physical manner will be asked to leave the clinic.
- Failure to do so will result in the police being contacted.
- Any threats towards patients or staff will result in immediate notification of the police.
Proud Partners of the Guelph Family Health Team.
Arbour Family Medical Centre offers comprehensive health care services for the whole family.